Re: [O] manual: stale bindings for org-clock-report and org-columns-inse

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: [O] manual: stale bindings for org-clock-report and org-columns-insert-dblock
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 21:26:04 +0800

Nikolay Kudryavtsev <address@hidden> writes:

> Am I reading it correctly that C-c C-x C-r is no longer a valid keybinding? Is
> this the reason why it now behaves so stupidly, creating a block with :scope
> file and asking for that file? Can someone point me to a discussion of that
> change? Manual is still not updated about it and nothing in ORG-NEWS.
>
> Quickly using that key was quite useful to pop a clock report for a task and I
> really don't see why would anyone want to remove that.

I only added dispatcher for commands, but not modify command functions itself.
If I remember correctly, that commit indeed added changes in ORG-NEWS. So...

That's all I can say. I suggestion you check out Git log history with blame, to
figure what change that command behavior.

And don't be rude to people.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3