Re: [O] SOLUTION - Re: How to colorize text in square brackets?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] SOLUTION - Re: How to colorize text in square brackets?
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 08:30:01 -0500

I have been using
https://github.com/jkitchin/scimax/blob/master/scimax-editmarks.org

for something like this. It allows me to put comments with a little
markup that are colored as you describe. There is also support to show a
listing of all those comments, so that you don't overlook them by
accident. Of course, you can always use occur on the regexp you are
fontifying to find those too.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F