Re: [O] [Patch] [Feature request] Add option to natively fontify latex s

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: [O] [Patch] [Feature request] Add option to natively fontify latex snippets and environment
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 10:23:40 +0800

Carlos Pita <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> I was thinking that maybe it would be nicer to make this depend on the
> value of org-src-fontify-natively. What do you think?
>
> Regards

I don't think so. BTW, I found this patch cause my Org Mode buffer
fontify error.

After some raw latex block, all following fontify wrong. This is
happened when I use latest master branch a few days ago. I disable the
option to disable this fontify. I have `org-src-fontify-natively`
enabled by default. It might cause my Org Mode buffer fontify failed
again.

At least, I think this patch should need more test.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3