Re: [O] Displaying inline svg images

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Displaying inline svg images
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 06:53:42 -0500

Thanks Eric, Colin.

Please see my further questions below.

    > Your example works fine for me but I am using a slightly old
    > version of org so maybe something has changed?

    > -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.14-1035-gfeb442

I see that you are running Emacs master. Can you also report the git hash used to build it? Also, what is your imagemagick version?

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019, 3:18 AM Colin Baxter <address@hidden wrote:

Works fine for me too and I'm using Org mode version 9.2
(release_9.2-152-gc006a6).

Great! So any regression in Org mode 9.2 is ruled out :)

I need to see what's different in my environment: Emacs version, imagemagick version.

Later today, I'll find out my imagemagick version, and also try running my example on Emacs 26.1.

Thanks all!