[O] Getting feedback from a website created with OrgMode ??

From: David Masterson
Subject: [O] Getting feedback from a website created with OrgMode ??
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 22:53:44 +0000

I'd like some ideas on how to create a website with OrgMode.  OrgMode is
very good at creating static web-pages of any sort of structure.  What I
think I'd like to do is create a more dynamic web-page.  My particular
use-case is the following:

1. I'd like to create a website of information for my family of calendar
information and financial information that they might need in day to day
keeping track of family needs.

2. I'd like the family to be able to comment on the information as
needed to let me know if something is wrong or missing.  This might be a
comment at the bottom of the web-page or an email feedback with a tag of
the particular web-page (so I can find it later).

3. I'd also like them to be able to fill in information that I request
from them that I can backfill later.  Things like names of secretaries
for new doctors or times for new appointments.

What options do I have for doing this in OrgMode??
--
David Masterson