[O] map function definitions to org src blocks?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] map function definitions to org src blocks?
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 17:27:56 -0500

I feel like I saw someone do this but can't find it in my notes. When tangling code to elisp, is it possible to point ~describe-function~ to the original org-mode source (or at least the src block) as the "source code" for the function, rather than the resultant .e file produced by org-babel-tangle? Seems like this would make a whole lot of things significantly easier when writing emacs inits, for instnace.