Re: [O] orgalist & variable binding depth

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] orgalist & variable binding depth
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 10:46:13 -0400

so, I think there is an infinite loop generated between yas--auto-fill and orgalist--auto-fill:

--------------
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds ‘max-lisp-eval-depth’")
  current-left-margin()
  move-to-left-margin()
  forward-paragraph()
  yas--auto-fill()
  orgalist--auto-fill(yas--auto-fill)
  apply(orgalist--auto-fill yas--auto-fill nil)
  #f(advice-wrapper :around yas--auto-fill orgalist--auto-fill)()
  yas--auto-fill()
  orgalist--auto-fill(yas--auto-fill)
  apply(orgalist--auto-fill yas--auto-fill nil)
  #f(advice-wrapper :around yas--auto-fill orgalist--auto-fill)()
  yas--auto-fill()
  orgalist--auto-fill(yas--auto-fill)
  apply(orgalist--auto-fill yas--auto-fill nil)
  #f(advice-wrapper :around yas--auto-fill orgalist--auto-fill)()
  yas--auto-fill()

the workaround is to disable yas-global-mode, which I should have done anyway.  But this might  be something to figure out how to manage in any case -- do you htink this counts ass a yasnippet issue or an orgalist issue or a message-mode issue?

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 9:30 AM Josiah Schwab <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Matt,

> and also are other people seeing the same issue?

Yes, I have also seen this using orgalist + mu4e-compose-mode.

Josiah