Re: [O] very long table calc expressions ?

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] very long table calc expressions ?
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 12:28:41 +0200

   > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

Hello Bernt,
   > Hi Uwe,

   > You can edit or view the table formulas with C-c ' in case that helps.
   > This splits the formulas one per line for editing.

Thanks for pointing this out to me, but I seem unable to do it.

When I use C-c ' I obtain that very long formula in a special buffer,
but it is again a long line. Breaking this line and then using C-c C-c
cuts the second line. So this is not what I was looking for, but maybe I
misunderstood something fundamental.

Uwe