Re: [O] Patch adding from-logo commentary ox-koma-letter.el

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Patch adding from-logo commentary ox-koma-letter.el
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 11:37:00 +0200

Hello,

Grant Rettke <address@hidden> writes:

> When I wrote this, I felt like because ox-koma-letter makes it so easy
> for non LaTeX Org users, that a reminder would help because this
> variable is I think the only one that requires any LaTeX knowledge.
>
> That was the context for my statement. I'm making a big assumption
> that non latex org users would benefit here.

The problem is that your assumption makes the wording inaccurate.
I think it would be better to expound this a bit, maybe with a couple of
examples, or by using meta syntactic variables:

  \includegraphics{path/to/logo}

> If you like the additional documentation, then I will update it with
> this and send a new patch.

Let's first merge the complete documentation, then apply it, if you
don't mind.

Thank you.

Nicolas Goaziou