[O] Org-babel bash session with non-standard prompt

From: Narendra Joshi
Subject: [O] Org-babel bash session with non-standard prompt
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 19:39:43 +0530

Hi,

If the value for PS1 variable is set to something that doesn't end with
a `$` or `#`, org-babel hangs while using a fixed :session.

To overcome this, I can do the following at the start of a sh org-babel
session:

#+begin_src bash :session s :results verbatim drawer
export PS1='$ '
ls -lah
#+end_src

And this works ^.

I would like to know if I can somehow pass the environment variable
to the shell that org-babel starts for the session. I don't want to add
it to a snippet and do not want to type it every time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Narendra Joshi