Re: [O] ANN/RFC: org-sidebar

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: [O] ANN/RFC: org-sidebar
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 07:15:55 -0500

Hi Thomas,

I just pushed a commit which should fix this problem.  My apologies
for putting you to so much trouble.  It was a simple mistake that I
should have figured out on my own.  I don't know why it didn't happen
on my system; even with "emacs -q" I didn't get it, but when I
followed your steps with "emacs -Q", it did happen--and then it
happened in my main config, too!  Maybe I've been staring at this code
for too long...  ;)

Please let me know if you have any other feedback on the package.
Maybe in a few weeks I will consider publishing it on MELPA, but I
think it needs some more work first.

Thanks,
Adam