[O] Orgalist notes

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: [O] Orgalist notes
Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 16:21:47 -0700

I'm very pleased that orgalist has become its own package! However I'm
    seeing a few of the same bugs that made the previous orgstruct-mode
    frustrating, though I'm hoping they will be easier to fix now.

    There's one right there! Spurious indentation of everything after
    the first line.

Now I'm explicitly deleting indentation, and starting again at the left
    margin. Another bug seems to appear when making lists: automatic
    filling starts a new list item, rather than continuing the paragraph
    of the first item.

- Here's an item, now I'll hit M-RET
- Very nice
- Now here's an item that is so long that eventually the auto-fill kicks
- in and the line wraps. This line is now a new line item, rather than a
- continuation of the previous list item. So is this line.

Those are my observations so far. But overall very happy to see this!

      Eric