Re: [O] Exporting Latex fragment both rendered and verbatim

From: Jarmo Hurri
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting Latex fragment both rendered and verbatim
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 20:21:41 +0200

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> On Wednesday,  7 Mar 2018 at 18:53, Jarmo Hurri wrote:
>> Tried this before: for some weird (?) reason I am getting the verbatim
>> output only. And ":exports results" produces blank.
>
> Very strange.  Attached are the org file I used to try this out and the
> result of exporting to LaTeX.

And when I export your a.org to LaTeX, I get the attached tex with a
verbatim environment only:

Even the document classes are different. Now I am running org 9.1.7, by
the way, just did a git pull and all.

So this is a setup issue of some kind. Where should I begin... Our emacs
versions differ quite a bit (yours 27, mine 25). But that is not likely
to be the issue.

Ideas?

Jarmo