Re: [O] Custom tag exportation - Agenda export?

From: Pierre-Luc Gauthier
Subject: Re: [O] Custom tag exportation - Agenda export?
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 11:40:35 -0400

'thinking out loud here:
Maybe I could make a errandsExport.org file in whish I could include
all my agenda files and then filter only the Errands tag.
Then I could add all the LaTeX options I want for this export file
e.g. #+TITLE: My errands document

I do have problems including all org-agenda-files files.
I tried :
#+INCLUDE: (org-agenda-files)
which obviously does not work but I do not know how to tackle this
(I'm guessing) rather simple issue.
How could I expand this org-agenda-files variable for org to include
it's content?
Is this an OK way to go about it?

Also, I have not found a way to filter tags out of an org file at export.
I know about #+SELECT_TAGS: and  #+EXCLUDE_TAGS: but what if you
*only* want trees with the "Errands" tag?
Is there a way to exclude all and then select a specific tag?

Thanks for any pointers :-)
--
Pierre-Luc Gauthier