Re: [O] Org protocol, Windows 10

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] Org protocol, Windows 10
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 21:23:16 +0200

Hello Fabrice.

If you set your protocol bookmarklet with a single slash like "org-protocol:/capture" everything would work.

You are right: using this syntax, emacslientw gets the right url without the superflous / after capture.
This seems strange to me, because I always thought that urls would always start with protocol:// .

Maybe this should be advertised more loudly.

Thanks a lot.

Fabrice

I asked before for someone from the dev team to weight in on it, because org test seem to use both.

--
Best Regards,
Nikolay Kudryavtsev