Re: [O] minitocs not displaying in latex export

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Re: [O] minitocs not displaying in latex export
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 09:37:21 +0100

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Sharon Kimble <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I'm having great difficulties in getting minitocs appearing in my chapters.
>> This is my preamble -
>
> Not quite answering your question, but did you try to use titletoc?
>
>      * Chapter
>
>      #+TOC: headlines 1 local
>
> Note that the package has to be loaded before hyperref.  See also the
> manual under "Table of contents".

Thanks for this Rasmus.

I did try using 'titletoc' which didn't give such nice output as
'minitoc', so I set about finding out what the minitoc problem was.

Under TeX-live 2016 my document compiled perfectly with all 24 of its
minitocs, but it failed under TeX-live 2017. So I've sent a bug report
to the newsgroup that it only compiles 'doc.maf', 'doc.mtc' and
'doc.mtc0' and nothing else.

So hopefully it will soon be fixed.

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk
Debian 9.0, fluxbox 1.3.5-2, emacs 25.1.1, org-mode 9.0.7