Re: [O] Best book to get from novice to guru?

From: Birnle
Subject: Re: [O] Best book to get from novice to guru?
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 11:58:38 +0200

Dear group,

To sum up the two (!) answers on these foundational

# questions:

1. Which is the best book to get from Emacs/Org novice to guru?

2. Do I have to learn Lisp in order to master Emacs?

# Answers:

1. All of the mentioned books are good; read the manuals that come with Emacs
and Org mode; "Mastering Emacs" is a good tips book, but no manual replacement.

2. Yes.

Thank you, Nikolay and Eric!

Best,
Birnle