Re: [O] compilation error in recent maint

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] compilation error in recent maint
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 12:41:10 -0700

thank you.  i was pretty sure we were still supporting 24 :).  but
then again i use debian stable [software paleontologists will know
what that means].  soon to be 25.

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.