[O] Bibliograph:ref.bib vs. \printbibliograpy (WAS: Re: Citations with o

From: Lars Bjørndal
Subject: [O] Bibliograph:ref.bib vs. \printbibliograpy (WAS: Re: Citations with org-ref in apa style)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 14:40:26 +0200

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 01:24:03PM +0200, Lars Bjørndal wrote:

[...]

> After a bit of fiddling, I got it. The headers I have now, and which
> work, are:
>
> #+LANGUAGE: no
> #+LATEX_CLASS: article
> #+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [a4paper,norsk,12pt,listings-bw,microtype]
> #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{babel}
> #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{fancyhdr}
> #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{csquotes}
> #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[backend=biber,style=apa]{biblatex}
> #+LATEX_HEADER: \DeclareLanguageMapping{norsk}{norsk-apa}
>
> #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{lastpage}
> #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{hyperref}
> #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{url}
> #+Latex_header: \addbibresource{~/mydoc/smartlaring/ref.bib}
> #+BIBLIOGRAPHY: ~/mydoc/smartlaring/ref apa
> #+Latex_header: \linespread{1.4}

If I want HTML export with citations, I need to use
`bibliography:ref.bib' at the end, where I want the list of
references. However, when exporting to pdf, it works only if I have
\printbibliography at the end. If I use bibliograph:ref.bib, I get the
following error from pdflatex:

! LaTeX Error: Can be used only in preamble.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.368 \bibliography
          {ref}
?

If I type H, I get: Your command was ignored.

What can I do to fix this?

Thanks and regards, Lars