Re: [O] How to get rid of first line indent?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] How to get rid of first line indent?
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 15:51:56 +0100

On Thursday,  8 Jun 2017 at 20:57, Birnle wrote:
> Dear group,
>
> How do I get rid of the (first) line indent in org mode? I type some
> text (book length) in:

[...]

> Then I do something – I don’t know what it is, but suddenly the
> first line of the same text is indented to the level of the header by
> white space:

Cannot help you directly but if you want to see what you did when the
"suddenly" bit happens, try typing "C-h l" (Control and H key
simultaneously and then lower case l) to see all the most recent
keystrokes you have made and how they have been interpreted by
emacs.  This may point to an offending command you are invoking without
being aware.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.7-531-g530113