Re: [O] [org] different key binding between GUI emacs and emacs -nw

From: Tim Visher
Subject: Re: [O] [org] different key binding between GUI emacs and emacs -nw
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 09:50:47 -0400

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 8:29 AM, Jean-Christophe Helary <address@hidden> wrote:

On May 30, 2017, at 21:21, Tim Visher <address@hidden> wrote:

Sometimes your Terminal application captures these 'extended' bindings.

It is the opposite that's happening. Terminal works fine. It is the GUI that does not accept the bindings. And as I wrote, it is not limited to my macOS (Emacs.app and Aquamacs show the same behavior) but to other people's GTK+ linux or Xubuntu. So it seems that's something that aught to be investigated and eventually fixed.

Ah I'm sorry. I misread the OP. That is strange.