Re: [O] Git repository error

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: Re: [O] Git repository error
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 12:35:20 +0200

Hi org-mode developers,
* claude fuhrer <address@hidden> [2017-05-26; 09:39]:
> On 26/05/17 01:10, Vicente Vera wrote:
>> Hi. For a while i've been getting this error upon running 'make up0'
>> from my local Org repository:
>>
>> fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
> I have the same error for every pull, fetch or clone operation. I don't
> think that it is a problem with my network connection since I can easily
> sync other project on github.What have I done wrong ?

me too, while at the sane time I see several commits every day
via http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/log/

My org-mode.git/config seems ok to me:

[core]
    repositoryformatversion = 0
    filemode = true
    bare = false
    logallrefupdates = true
[remote "origin"]
    url = git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git
    fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
[branch "master"]
    remote = origin
    merge = refs/heads/master
[branch "maint"]