Re: [O] How to obtain the headline level from org-element-at-point

From: Jeremie Juste
Subject: Re: [O] How to obtain the headline level from org-element-at-point
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 17:05:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.
> what do you mean it only considers level 1 headlines? It seems to work on all
> headlines for me.
I mean that interleave-mode doesn't find the pdf path if I use the
following configuration. That is property at level 2 headline.

     * Literature
     ** Notes for CS103
        :PROPERTIES:
        :INTERLEAVE_PDF: cs103.pdf
        :END:

> The email subject doesn't seem related to the body you can get the level like
> this.
I was thinking that the function looks at the property of level 1 level
only. am I wrong ? I filed an issue
https://github.com/rudolfochrist/interleave/issues/44  and the
maintainer seems to have confirmed it.

> (org-element-property :level (org-element-at-point))
Thanks for the command. I was hoping to understand more this issue with
it. Will post a reply if I find anything interesting.

Bests regards,

Jeremie