Re: [O] ANN: org-sticky-header

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] ANN: org-sticky-header
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 15:29:00 +0200

Hi Adam,

this is great, I love it!

I am wondering if you would consider the possibility to show on only the most recent heading, but, space permitting, the outline path - maybe in reverse order as to keep the sticky heading itself in the left-most column.

Something like

*** current level | ** level above | * top level

you could use `org-get-outline-path' to get the other headings up the tree.

I don't necessarily think it should be the default, but it could be an option.

Cheers

Carsten

P.S. I also see what Eric Fraga is seeing and would love to have this issue solved.