[O] Schedule next READY item under heading

From: Alex Branham
Subject: [O] Schedule next READY item under heading
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 07:24:46 +0100

Hello -

I asked this on stackexchange and didn't get an answer so I figure that I would
try here, apologies for cross-posting.

I have a situation where I have a lot of similar tasks under a header like so:

* Header
** READY Task 1
** NREADY Task 2
** READY Task 3
** READY Task 4
** NREADY Task 5

and so on. What I would like is to have the next READY task (the highest READY
task under Header) appear in my agenda every other day or so. Is that possible?

You can imagine how this would be helpful for (e.g.) keeping track of the state
of blog posts and when to publish the next one.

Thanks in advance!
Alex