Re: [O] bug report: ox-html with coderef links needs a space between att

From: D M German
Subject: Re: [O] bug report: ox-html with coderef links needs a space between attributes in <a> element (with patch)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 11:43:31 -0800

 Nicolas Goaziou twisted the bytes to say:

 >> ​I am running version 9.0.3 of org.
 >>
 >> I believe this patch will solve the issue. It simply adds a space before
 >> the class attribute.

 Nicolas> It works but I eventually applied a slightly different patch. Thank
you
 Nicolas> for both the report and the patch.

thank you very much!

--daniel

 Nicolas> Regards,

 Nicolas> --
 Nicolas> Nicolas Goaziou

--
Daniel M. German                  "For indeed who is there alive
                                   that will not be swayed by his