Re: [O] Fwd: Beamer framebreak

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Fwd: Beamer framebreak
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 10:55:32 -0600

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 12:36 AM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello eric,

[snip]

> Mmm... I think that this would mess up my outline. Is there a way to create
> an empty headline? or to hide it in the TOC?
>
>> Blocks are 3rd level headlines so put the contents within a 3rd level
>> headline.
>
> I think that I will have to work with my outline options or something too.
>
> Thanks a lot! Sorry for being so noob!

This list is amazing and very happy to help; that said, text/email is
clearly difficult to use when trying to "design" or communicate
graphics layout. What if you created something like 3-5 slides or
something in a different program representing quickly what you want,
or even type it out in plain text?

Slide 1: title slide

Slide 2: TOC which will contain the titles of the slides listed shown
indented under each section

Section 1: blah
Slide 3: introduction
- will contain bullets and an image

Maybe that's not much clearer, but wanted to lower the barrier in case
you don't want to make a graphical example :) I think that's best...
namely "Here's what I want, here's what I'm trying in org. I don't
understand why it isn't working." Then we can quickly compare and
point you in the right direction.

Thanks!
John