[O] REPEAT_TO_STATE file-wide property is not working

From: Young-whan
Subject: [O] REPEAT_TO_STATE file-wide property is not working
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 17:12:34 -0800

Hi,

My file has like this:

#+TODO: TODO(t/!) REPEAT(r/!) | DONE(d)

* REPEAT Task
  SCHEDULED: <2017-01-01 Wed +1d>

Now, I want to change when the repeat task is done, its state needs to be "REPEAT" instead of "TODO".

This can be achieved by REPEAT_TO_STATE property or the variable org-todo-repeat-to-state based on the org-mode manual.

When I set it org-todo-repeat-to-state, it works.
When I set the property in the "Task", it works.

However, when I put it global property working file-wide as it is put as
#+PROPERTY: REPEAT_TO_STATE REPEAT

It doesn't work.

Is there something not right to set up the global property scoping in a file? Let me know.

Thanks,