Re: [O] [bug] timed repeater shows up in wrong place

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] timed repeater shows up in wrong place
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 11:15:38 -0700

On 11/10/16, cesar mena <address@hidden> wrote:
> so the only thing i noticed is that your test case did not set
> org-agenda-files for me. specifically your regexp did not pick up the
> file (filename is test.org). i changed it as below, and it worked.

thanks.

i have documented my testcase for future purposes to be clear about this.

i did find one thing:

org-agenda-repeating-timestamp-show-all has changed its
meaning in org 9.

when nil
  my version of org 8 (and previous versions of org) will show the
task in the grid
  org 9 will not show the task in the grid

note that this is when nil.

is anything known about this change?

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  And
ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.
  UPDATE 2016-10: home, but not fully free