[O] Syntax highlighting for JSON/JavaScript/Java code examples

From: Peter Davis
Subject: [O] Syntax highlighting for JSON/JavaScript/Java code examples
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 13:38:40 -0400

I'm trying to include code examples in a doc. They're JSON, but 'js'
doesn't seem to work, so I'm using 'java'.

I just discovered that I don't have htmlize in my setup, so I added
that. Now org is trying to do syntax highlighting, at least when
exporting HTML, but I'm getting this:

org-babel-exp process dot at line 143...
executing Dot code block...
Wrote c:/Users/pdavis/AppData/Local/Temp/babel-8776xe_/ob-input-877621O
Code block evaluation complete.
face-attribute: Invalid face

Any hints, or ideas for trouble-shooting this?

Thanks!
-pd

--
  Peter Davis