[O] Kanban board as an agenda view

From: eeli
Subject: [O] Kanban board as an agenda view
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 10:27:48 +0300

Hello,

I was inspired by this post[1], that describes a workflow that uses
links and a table to organize tasks in columns like on a Kanban
board[2].

I started thinking if this kind of visualization could be done
automatically by implementing a view like the agenda, that would use
`org-todo-keywords' as column headings and layout TODO items from
`org-agenda-files' into a columnar view.

Is there any prior work on this, or is anyone willing to implement it?
If not, could you kindly point me to the right direction, so I can start
hacking?

[1]:
http://jr0cket.co.uk/2016/09/Kanban-board-Emacs-Org-mode-to-get-work-done.html
[2]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanban_board