[O] Could org-babel-process-file-name support cygwin environment?

From: Xi Shen
Subject: [O] Could org-babel-process-file-name support cygwin environment?
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 20:37:33 +0800

Hi,

I have been using the latest version of the Emacs in cygwin
environment for a long time. Recently, I want to use the sql source
environment in the org-mode.

But I got some error from the "osql" tool on Windows environment. I
did some investigation, and I believe it is because this tool cannot
handle the input and output path Emacs handled to it in Unix form.

I checked the code,
https://github.com/jwiegley/org-mode/blob/fdd9b18598239dd0e8b18383ac930110d51ed22e/lisp/ob-sql.el#L115,
it will directly pass the path generated from
"org-babel-process-file-name" to osql, but
"org-babel-process-file-name" did not take cygwin environment into
account neither.

I think it would be very helpful if the "org-babel-process-file-name"
check the cygwin environment, and map the path using the "cygpath"
tool beforehand.

Thanks,
David