[O] How to change agenda sorting order temporarily?

From: Martin Beck
Subject: [O] How to change agenda sorting order temporarily?
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 14:14:03 +0200

I'm working with a lot of pre-defined agendas, but I sometimes would like to change the sorting order of one of those to different criteria (by time, alphanumerically, etc.).

I did not find a way to do that in org-mode directly - did I overlook something, or do I really have to change the configuration of the whole agenda and rebuild it?

Related problem:
If I change the configuration of the agenda by changing the customizing options, those changes do only have an effect, if I kill the agenda buffer and launch the agenda again.
It would be nice, if I just could rebuild the existing agenda with "r" or "g", but that does not seem to be sufficient?

Kind regards

Martin