Re: [O] add some babel supports (PHP, Lua, Redis)

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] add some babel supports (PHP, Lua, Redis)
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 17:44:28 +0200

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

> I tried to sign the FSF copyright assignment before, but it is very
> difficult for me. So I give up. Is there other ways to merge this patches
> without signing the assignment? (I can give up this right)

Normally you "only" need to sign a piece of paper and send it by snail
mail to the FSF office in the US of A.  But you may be referring to the
terms of the assignment.

Depending on the issues you faced, it might be best to discuss them with
address@hidden, who will have the legal knowledge to give you proper
advice.

Meanwhile, your files could be added to contrib, which does not require
you to do the paperwork.  Contrib files are not part of Emacs and would
not come as part of the default Org package.  To me, Contrib is more
convenient than MELPA, but I’m not sure everyone would agree.

> Second: I updated branch commit messages in the ChangeLog format.

Thanks.

Rasmus
--
However beautiful the theory, one should occasionally look at the evidence