Re: [O] State of things: Email with orgmode?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] State of things: Email with orgmode?
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 20:41:28 +0100

On Monday, 25 Apr 2016 at 19:33, Rainer M Krug wrote:
> Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Table of Contents
>>
>> * 1. An example
>>
>> One of the links between org and email is using org-mime-htmlize which
>
> Very nice - but I have two question:
>
> 1) do I have to load something to have this function? I don't seem to
> have it

org-mime.el is in org contrib package.  I am not sure how you might be
able to get this as it will depend on how you get org in the first
place.  Are you using org from git or melpa or from the web site
directly?

> 2) What is the easiest way of writing a mail in gnus in org format? I
> would like to have all features of org if possible?

I simply change to org mode (e.g. M-x org-mode RET) to compose and then
back to message mode (M-x message-mode RET) when ready to htmlize the
buffer and send the email.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.92.1, Org release_8.3.4-739-g789412