Re: [O] Bug: File mode specification error opening Org file without head

From: N. Jackson
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: File mode specification error opening Org file without headline on first line [8.3.4 (8.3.4-39-ge0acd8-elpa @ /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160418/)]
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 09:00:58 -0300

Thanks Kyle.

At 21:41 -0400 on Wednesday 2016-04-20, Kyle Meyer wrote:

> Based on your configuration dump, it seems like you're using outshine,

You are right. I had installed navi-mode (and its dependencies outshine
and outorg) a few months ago to try it out. I have removed them and the
problem is fixed. [FWIW, I had version 2.0 of all three files.]

Thank you, and sorry for the noise.

[I never found the time to actually try navi-mode; perhaps I'll have
some spare time in the future when I can re-install it and give it a
test drive.]

N.