[O] org-mime-htmlize with latex math, no png

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] org-mime-htmlize with latex math, no png
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 20:09:50 +0000

Hi

I am very happy with org-mime-htmlize which allows me to send latex
equations as png.

However I just changed the setting of org-html-with-latex from png to
mathjax, since when I export from org to html it is sometimes difficult
to use that generated HTML (and the relevant pngs) in other HTML
documents. So that is where mathjax seems more appropriate.

Is there a similar possibility for org-mime-htmlize?

thanks

Uwe Brauer