Re: [O] Org-mode export doesn't work anymore after moving to OsX

From: Jeffrey Spencer
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode export doesn't work anymore after moving to OsX
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 11:47:00 +0000

Well I installed emacs as you did and still didn't work but if I use your configuration file it works fine and exports. I like the features for org-mode so I might merge some of the things in my setup files and just use your configuration. What's the best way to get it as the default on macbook? I know I can link the init.el to .emacs but how do I make sure it knows where the jmax folder resides on the system.