Re: [O] babel result chain outdated/inconsistent using var

From: Daniele Pizzolli
Subject: Re: [O] babel result chain outdated/inconsistent using var
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 13:16:51 +0200

On Thu, Apr 07 2016, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

> Daniele Pizzolli writes:
>
>> Do I am missing something else?  Thanks again for your assistance.
>
> There seems to be an issue with cache. Call `M-x
> org-element-reset-cache' before calling `org-babel-execute-buffer'.

Hello,

thanks, to be precise this is required to be iterated for every empty
(without result output) named result block (if they are in chain) in
the buffer.

Not straightforward but I can live with that workaround.  Once all the
result block are populated, `M-x org-babel-execute-buffer' updates the
results in a consistent way without the need of `M-x
org-element-reset-cache' call.

Thanks Nicolas for your support,
Daniele