Re: [O] ox-koma-letter: org-latex--insert-compiler not found

From: Jérémie Juste
Subject: Re: [O] ox-koma-letter: org-latex--insert-compiler not found
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 14:19:33 +0100

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Saturday, 19 Mar 2016 at 08:38, Jeremie Juste wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying trying org KOMA-Script letter exporter, but I get the
> following error: concat:
>
> Symbol's function definition is void: org-latex--insert-compiler.
>
> I could not find the function org-latex--insert-compiler.
> Do you have a clue about this?

What version of org are you using?  Errors such as these are often due
to having multiple versions of org installed, e.g. the one that comes
with your emacs distribution as well as one from another source.

In any case, this is defined in ox-latex.el, at least in recent versions
of org.  Maybe "(require 'ox-latex)" before trying to use the koma
exporter?

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.91.1, Org release_8.3.4-626-gb62d55

Yes indeed you are right. The versions of org-mode and org-contrib mode were different.
I updated both of them to the latest one :

Org-mode version 8.3.4 (8.3.4-15-gdd9be3-elpaplus @ /home/DJJ/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/)

and everything works fine.

Thanks,

Jeremie Juste