Re: [O] Latex code inbetween beamer frames

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Latex code inbetween beamer frames
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 21:01:48 +0000

On Friday, 11 Mar 2016 at 13:01, Giacomo M wrote:
> Dear all,
> I would like to set a background image for some slides. AFAIK, the way
> to achieve this in beamer is by using sth like:
> \usebackgroundtemplate{\tikz\node
> {\includegraphics[width=\textwidth]{mybackpic}};}
> before the \begin{frame} of the slide of interest (and after the
> \end{frame}).

Use the ignoreheading environment in beamer to create an empty slide
before the one you want with a background and then one after to reset
the background, as in:

#+begin_src org
  ,* define background                                    :B_ignoreheading:
  :PROPERTIES:
  :BEAMER_env: ignoreheading
  :END:
  ,#+latex: \usebackgroundtemplate{\tikz\node
{\includegraphics[width=\textwidth]{mybackpic}};}
  ,* My slide with background
  is here
#+end_src

The above assumes that top level headlines are frames, i.e. H:1 default.
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.91.1, Org release_8.3.4-626-gb62d55