Re: [O] melpa

From: 童俊翔
Subject: Re: [O] melpa
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 03:24:34 +0800

It seems that there is some problems in elpa.gnu.org, I can not connect to it even using web browser.

elpa.gnu.org    failed   *http elpa.... --           (network connection to elpa.gnu.org)
melpa.org       run      *http melpa... --           /bin/bash -c openssl s_client -connect melpa.org:443 -no_ssl2 -ign_eof

Junxiang