Re: [O] display org-link url

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] display org-link url
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 10:50:07 -0500

Satoru KURASHIKI <address@hidden> writes:

> hi,
>
> Are there any good way/settings to display org-link's url easily?
>
> I'm happy if I can see them in minibuffer putting cursor on the org-link.
> (like pointing urls on web browsers may show urls in statusbar)

Another method: typing

C-u C-x =

somewhere inside the link shows you the text properties of the character
under the cursor. Characters in links have a couple of extra text
properties:

  help-echo            "LINK: file:my-theme.el"
  htmlize-link         (:uri "file:my-theme.el")

which show the referent of the link.

--
Nick