[O] README for bitbucket - export to which format?

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [O] README for bitbucket - export to which format?
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 13:38:47 +0100

Hi

There are many formats available for READMEs on bitbucket, but
unfortunately not org mode (I am staying on bitbucket for private repos
and move them to github as soon as they can be made public - matter of
finances).

So what is the best export format from org for bitbucket READMEs? At the
moment I am using text (UTF8) Which works, but I would like to have
syntax highlighting and clickable links?

Thanks,

Rainer

UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)

Stellenbosch University