Re: [O] org-crypt & multiple recipients

From: Nick Anderson
Subject: Re: [O] org-crypt & multiple recipients
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 14:45:00 -0500

On 10/26/2015 06:24 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote:
> On Monday, 26 Oct 2015 at 10:21, Grégoire Jadi wrote:
>> GPG supports multiple-recipient with --recipient
>
> I stand corrected!  Thanks.  Interesting hybrid encryption approach.
>
> However, although the main text is not copied, the header (which has the
> session key, as it is called, used to encrypt the main text) is so there
> will need to be a structure which has the multiple headers, one for each
> recipient, in the org file.

Thanks for the link describing the multiple-recipient handling, good read.

But I guess I don't understand why there would have to be a header for
each recipient (other than current implementation limitations with
org-crypt).

Currently the CRYPTKEY property identifies the email address or KEY that
you want to encrypt for. If I have multiple of the same property the one
that is listed first seems to be used.

What if there were a CRYPTKEYS property that took a space separated list
of keys or emails?