[O] [ ] Checkboxes or count of completed TODOs in subtree?

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [O] [ ] Checkboxes or count of completed TODOs in subtree?
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 10:41:19 +0200

Hi

I would like to be able to use something like checkboxes in a tree of
headers.

I understand that checkboxes only work in simple lists, i.e. not on
headers and trees of headers.

But I would like to see in my document (an ongoing analysis, of which
certain parts in each subtree are completed and others still need to
be done) which subtree contains how many TODO subheaders, effectively as
I can do with simple lists and checkboxes.

But as this is the basis for a paper, I want to keep the headers and not
use simple lists.

Is this possible? Is there a way to see how many active TODOs are still
under each header?

Thanks,

Rainer

UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)