[O] students, classes, assignments...

From: scrawler
Subject: [O] students, classes, assignments...
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 20:03:03 -0500

Hey guys,

What's an efficient way to keep track of students, classes, and assignments?
I'm using org now, but I don't want to admit how badly I'm abusing it to make
my *cough* system work.

How about something like this: a file per student with Classwork, Homework, and
Assessment headings, maybe checkboxes to indicate completion; A date-tree in a
file with the Homework and due dates--something along those lines.

Any ideas would be appreciated. I know a bunch of you are teachers...

--
signature drinking: "glugluglug"
:-)