[O] Two problems with exporting options

From: Meir Goldenberg
Subject: [O] Two problems with exporting options
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 15:20:53 +0300

I have the following exporting options:

Two questions:

1. I did not notice an option that would remove check-boxes ([ ]) and counters ([/]) from the output of the export. Is there a way to export without these? (actually, I thought that stat:nil would do it, but it does not have any effect.

2. The options date:t stat:nil timestamp:t do not have any noticeable effect on the resulting pdf. TheĀ \date{\today} command does appear in the latex file, but the date does not show in the pdf...