Re: [O] org-html-use-unicode-chars breaks source code blocks

From: Brady Trainor
Subject: Re: [O] org-html-use-unicode-chars breaks source code blocks
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 01:41:09 -0700

Hello,

> Brady Trainor <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Speaking of COMMENT, I had noticed some strange behavior if I have a
>> state like COMMENTED_OUT.
>>
>> If I have a header like =#+TODO: TODO COMMENTED_OUT | DONE=, and cycle
>> through state with S-<right arrow>, it gets pretty wonky.
>
> Could you elaborate a bit? I cannot reproduce anything suspicious except
> a minor fontification glitch.
>

> Regards,

Ah, I should have checked 8.3... This is on 8.2.10 that it was doing this. In
8.2.10, as states were passed through, I could see several different all-caps
states in one headline at once, though only one would be highlighted.

I guess on 8.3, it is just that COMMENT of COMMENTED_OUT would be highlighted,
leaving ED_OUT unhighlighted. I am guessing that is what you are seeing.

--
Brady