[O] BUG in columns view since 0f93638ce (Jun 2 2015)

From: Johan Sandblom
Subject: [O] BUG in columns view since 0f93638ce (Jun 2 2015)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 17:10:57 +0200

Consider the attached orgmode file fragment, also included below. Prior to commit 0f93638ce sums were produced in the top row. After that commit, column view sums fail. Poor knowledge of git and elisp prevent me from finding the actual problem, but I did manage to find the first commit were it fails, and this hopefully helps

* sum
  :PROPERTIES:
  :COLUMNS:  %30ITEM %5A{+} %5B{+}
  :END: